So we had a great start to our Labor Day Weekend...as you can see from Sammy's face. We went outside to plant some flowers in the garden and within minutes Sammy is climbing the steps to get to her favorite cat, Nomar! Now this isn't anything out of the ordinary, Sammy has mastered the stairs; however today she was too close to the edge and must have missed her step and tumbled head over heals down the three front cement steps. I caught this acrobatic act out of the corner of my eye! When I picked her up and say her eye I knew that we were headed for a doctors visit. We are hoping that this lovely eye won't leave much of a scar. Instead of stitches, they were able to glue it shut (Dermabond) and hopefully not leave the railroad marks of stitches! So Sorry Sammy!!!
Showing His Moves
15 years ago


2 comments:
nice kitty but I would rather see hers
that's a nice kitty lil one but I bet yours is nicer , I love toddler c--t, my niece is a good girl I started playing with hers when she was a few weks old and she is 13 and I still do,come in her mouth when she was 2 months and started her sucking properly at 2 she is better now than wifey , I f-c-ed her and took her cherry at 10 , filled her c--t really good and I f-c- her now most weeks
Post a Comment